jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Hasta cansarme


06:32 - 09:19

All delighted people raise their hands

And the people bowed and prayed
Oh I love you a lot, Oh! I love you from the top of my heart
And what difference does it make?
I still love you a lot, Oh! I love you from the top of my heart
And on your breast I gently laid all my head in your arms
Do you love me from the top of your heart?
I tried my best I tried in vain. Do you love me a lot?
Do you love me from the top of your heart?

And the people bowed and prayed
Oh! I love you a lot, Oh! I love you from the top of my heart
And you can see through my mistakes
Oh! I'll tell it to you now, Oh! I'll tell it from the top of my heart

And what difference does it make
If the world is a mess, if the world is a mess?
And on your breast I gently laid
Oh! I'll tell it to you now, Oh! I'll tell it to you now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario